Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Two Choices

I have two choices:

1- Go with my hubby and stay in a luxurious hotel in Scottsdale AZ, spend some much needed time together...just us. A chance to lay by the pool and read a book all day if I so desire. A trip to the spa?? Shopping in stores that this small town Idaho girl can usually only dream about. My wardrobe could use some freshning up. Eating at yummy restaurants--oh and did I mention spending time with my hubby- kid free?!?!

OR

2- Stay home with my sick kids.

Believe it or not I want to go with option #2 wwhhhhaaaatttttt??? Is this girl crazy or somethin'?

Let me explain... I would feel so terrible leaving my sick kids with anybody, I would hate to make other people sick, because it's a bad one! First Joslyn was sick and miserable for a week- a week. Not kidding the day that I thought she was returning back to her old self Brody came down with "It." His only lasted about 5 days- wasn't that nice? And yesterday he said, "mom I'm feeling good" So I sent him off to school. This morning we went to get Braiden out of bed for school and saw that he had obviously gotten... "IT." PALEEEZZ.  Now it's not a matter of- if, it's a matter of -WHEN Hudson gets "IT." And if Nate and I don't get "IT" it will be a miracle. Going from the track record of "IT" Braiden should get better in the next 5-7 days.
And... just hearing about this incident over the weekend seems to have rattled me to the very core.
I just want to stay home and take care of my babies-big and small.

4 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

You're a great mom! Sick kids are always such a worry - I hope that everyone gets well soon and that the rest of you miss this nasty bug!

Sarah said...

OH but you could see US if you came to Scottsdale :) We could meet up for dinner...just sayin'

xoxo

Niki said...

I volunteer myself to take your vacation for you! Wait, we'll be in the hospital. Dang! Hope that "IT" gets the memo and high tails it out of there! Sick kids are so not fun, believe me...I'm an expert ;). I hope and pray you don't get "IT".

Amy said...

Yay! I can see it again:). What a fun trip that would have been!! I hope everyone is better now.