First up: Cute job chart.
I have been wanting/needing to make a job chart for the kids for some time now, I just had to find the right one that would work for us. Enter a cute piece of scrapbook paper, a few embellishments, a list of jobs printed on the computer and a 12x12 frame. So Easy!! When they finish a job they get to cross it off with a dry erase marker. We tried it out for the first time this morning and they were actually excited about doing their chores so they could cross them off. Wahoo!!
Here's a close up.
Next up: Uhhh, I guess I'll call em framed initial wall art. I bought these chipboard letters {{ahem}} 2 years ago, and I finally got around to doing something with them. Found some cute scrapbook paper, traced the letter and glued it on, distressed the edges, spruced it up with some ribbon and wah-lah! ♥LoVe♥ the way they turned out!!
The J was long and skinny so it had to be put in a 12x12 frame (luckily the 12x12 frames were 40% off at Michaels, because I had to buy three of them!) Another note: This frame is the same frame as the job chart frame, I just spray painted it to go in a girly room. :)
The 8x10s are
Another note: The job chart is under glass (of course) and I threw away the glass for the framed letters since they are more 3D.
I am linking up to these fun parties:
Just a Girl's Show and Share Day
Under The Table and Dreaming's Sunday Showcase
The Shabby Nest's Frugal Friday
Organize and Decorate Everything's We're Organized Wednesday

9 comments:
Great idea! I really like the letters. I may copy them--someday. Maybe in two years!
Godd job for getting those cute projects finished--I love it when that happens!
Oh my heck...so cute!!!! LOVE the job chart and love the letters. I may steal both ideas. :)
That is just way too pretty for a job chart its more like a work of art.
Well done, maybe a pretty job chart will inspire more jobs to get done?
You make the rest of us look bad! SO CUTE! I can't remember the last time I was crafty. Love you!
Cute job charts!! I also love the letters for each kid!
You will for sure have to go to the mansion. It's fun and it's scary! We had fun! :D
I love the job chart. I'm hosting We're Organized Wednesday until Saturday this week and would love for you to join the party. There's a great giveaway too.
http://organizeyourstuffnow.com
Thanks for linking to We're Organized Wednesday. Hope to see you again next party.
Post a Comment