Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fabric Flower Fever

I have been feeling very crafty lately, I think it is my form of nesting this time around. Here's what I've been up to:

I came across this little cutie on ETSY:



I bought it having every intention of taking it apart and trying to figure out how it was made. But when I got it, it was too perfect and too cute to take apart...Soooo. On to plan B. I got on Tip Junkie and searched "fabric flowers" and found a tutorial for THIS little cutie:


It is not the same, but just as cute I think.

Soooooo:



I made a few to match some of baby girls' outfits. Fun!

I had to change this:


To this:


Love It!!!

We did this muffin tin advent calendar and "believe" sign at our ward Super Saturday:




And I saw some cute little clothes pin magnets online somewhere soooo:



I spray-painted mine black before I mod-podged the paper on. Around here with all of the art work coming in I can never have too many magnets. Love em!

Stay tuned cute burp rags coming up.

We had a great Thanksgiving- we got two dinners lucky us. I was fun to see family and hang out. My two SILs and I were going to go to New Moon on Wed night but it was sold out, I was so BUMMED! So if any one still wants to go... ;) Hope you all had a very Happy and Yummy Thanksgiving.

9 comments:

Krissy said...

SOOOO impressed. Poor Brea with her boring hair bows and all. If you're ever in Utah give me a buzz so you can impart some of your wonderful crafty-wisdom on me.

Christy said...

Hi Elise! I am looking for your mailing address so we can send you your swag! Please send it to:

christy@leelouswag.com

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

You're nesting... Everything looks great in the house. It's almost over. Hang in there!

Kristy said...

Hey you did get your christmas background done! Looks great...better get going on mine-ha,ha!

Kathy Rose said...

Cute, cute, cute stuff!!! I love all of it. I especially love the flowers for your baby. They're darling. I think I may have to check out the tutorial. :) And your house looks great!! How fun and exciting!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I love all your crafts!!! In your spare time (ha) you should open your own etsy shop!!

Garrison Propaganda said...

my hats off to you. you are out of control. i dont have enough umph to do those crafts not pregnant! good for you. you are ridiculously talented!

Sarah, RN said...

I need your new address, please

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.