Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bows!

The other day my cousin taught me how to make these cute bows. They are so fun!!
It is very strange doing this kind of stuff after three boys, but it is very fun.




Oh and we're just getting started ;) I can see how you can get carried away making these things, I just love the one that is all curly-Q s.


Conversations with Hudson:

H: Uh Dada? (where's Dada?)
M: Working
H: Why?
M: Cause
H: Cause

This one happens daily, sometimes even multiple times a day, he is such a daddy's boy.


The other night it was getting close to dinner time, Hudson brought me a pan out of the cupboard...

"Mommy, soup pleeease."
apparently I was starving the poor kid. ;)

On Sunday we celebrated Nate's b-day I made a german chocolate cake, and we went up to Albion, Kurt and Terril made dinner-Kurt style, with every type of meat available-(well almost.) Chicken, steak, pork and sausage, I was so stuffed I didn't even enjoy eating the cake, but I did the next day and the next and the next.... It was a good B-day for him. And he is so thoughtful he bought himself a b-day present we all can enjoy ;)

10 comments:

Jolisa said...

Ahhhhh! How cute! I am sure your baby girl will be one of the best dressed and have the best hair stuff! I am so happy for you. I love all of your crafty stuff! You are so creative! You make me jealous of Fall with the fireplace and soup talk....
I miss FALL

the winn-ers said...

so cute! I wanna make some of those bows for a cute baby girl. Looks fun. I love crafts.
Miss you. I hope that everything is going well with you guys! :)

Kathy Rose said...

Girls are so much fun. I LOVE making bows for my girls. They can't leave the house without one or two in their hair!! :) Cute!

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

Just wait till you get braclets from Auntie Karla! One for every outfit! :D

Kristy said...

Girls are so weird. I have been drooling over tonka trucks. I cannot wait to get out my GI Joes!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Cute bows!! I am so excited for you to have a girl! It's good your hubby is done with school because girls and all the cute outfits can get expensive!!

Krissy said...

Elise, I continue to be impressed by your craftiness. I must rely on my mom and friends for cute home-made things while I typically opt for finding cute things at the store. Maybe someday.

Kristy said...

And I Still love, and always will, all the girly stuff (ha,ha!). But I am getting into this boy mode to. Very different, but good...we need a little balance!

Garrison Propaganda said...

so i was hoping for a quick tutorial on hair bows. so cute. i LOVE the brown and pink set of clothes and hairbows. baby girl shopping is so dangerous.

Rachael and Justin said...

k. I have a terrible confession! I haven't checked your blog (or anyone elses for that matter) in a long time...and I DIDN"T KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! AHHHHHH! How exciting! (I'm happy to report that I am THE ONLY leader in YW now who is NOT pregnant! Go me...lol) SO happy for you!!!finally a GIRL! WOHOO!!!