I saw this idea on the Nesters blog, if you've never visited her before you must, she is awesome!! I thought it would be a great way to dress up the changing table hutch. Love it!!
You did a great job with the garland! I saw it on the Nester's blog and considered making one long enough to go on the Christmas tree. Then I realized how much time and fabric that would take. I think putting it on your (gorgeous, by the way) changing table looks perfect!
Elise I am the BIGGEST jerk!!! Happy late birthday!!!!! I remembered a few weeks ago and thought it was a while away and I can't believe I missed it! I meant to post something on my blog as well for you. I am glad you had a good birthday. Your decorations are cute as well. I guess I am on time for Brody's birthday so Happy early birthday to Brody!!
2 comments:
You did a great job with the garland! I saw it on the Nester's blog and considered making one long enough to go on the Christmas tree. Then I realized how much time and fabric that would take. I think putting it on your (gorgeous, by the way) changing table looks perfect!
Elise I am the BIGGEST jerk!!! Happy late birthday!!!!! I remembered a few weeks ago and thought it was a while away and I can't believe I missed it! I meant to post something on my blog as well for you. I am glad you had a good birthday. Your decorations are cute as well. I guess I am on time for Brody's birthday so Happy early birthday to Brody!!
Post a Comment