Love that baby! She looks adorable! I can't believe she's already wearing it. I thought when I bought it it was way too big and would be alooong time before she wore it. Love it! :)
I so enjoy your blog. It gives me an uplift in the late afternoons at work. Your entire family is adorable. Your children are so cute. Thanks for sharing.
oh my goodness! youre right, one of the thing about kids getting older means we are too. braces, so big! and i love the title for little miss on her outfits. i might have to steal that saying.
8 comments:
What a cute little dress on a darling little girl!
So sweet :)
What a little cutie!
Love that baby! She looks adorable! I can't believe she's already wearing it. I thought when I bought it it was way too big and would be alooong time before she wore it. Love it! :)
She is just a beautiful little girl!!
I so enjoy your blog. It gives me an uplift in the late afternoons at work. Your entire family is adorable. Your children are so cute.
Thanks for sharing.
oh my goodness! youre right, one of the thing about kids getting older means we are too. braces, so big! and i love the title for little miss on her outfits. i might have to steal that saying.
Oh, she looks absolutely adorable!! What a cute dress!
Post a Comment