Friday, February 4, 2011

Double Stuff

I was getting ready to transfer pics from my camera to the computer this morning when I came upon these:




Someone had left the pantry door open and moved the oreos to the bottom shelf so she decided to try one...or two...or...when I found her she was starting to gag because they were too much!



Our highchair had seen it's better day.  It had a cloth cover that I had to wash every other day. It had too many crevices for crumbs to get caught in and that drove me CRAZY.  Every night I would get out a toothpick to try to clean out those small spaces--yeah I'm like that.  AND it didn't have a seat belt and that was the # 1 problem!!! SO- I got Joslyn this little booster, I didn't want to spend $140 on a new highchair-she's #4 for heavens sake! So I settled for this little $25 version, no cloth cover, no crevices and best of all it has a SEAT BELT!!

I think she's happy with it! At least until she tries to stand up and she can't and then she won't like it any more. :)


Looky-she has a clip in her hair! She barely has enough hair-but "barely" is good enough for me.  I gave up on headbands a long time ago.  Hopefully these clips are discreet enough that she will forget about them and leave them alone-hopefully.

In other news: I am in the dog house with Braiden because I missed him making a basket the other night at his basketball game.  He said I was too busy "talking". I felt so bad! :( BAD MOMMY!

Some of my friends talked me into doing the Sawtooth Relay (click on the link if your curious) with them.  WHAT was I thinking??? I am not a runner!!  The race starts in Stanley Id and ends in Ketchum that means each member of the 6 person team has to run/walk 2 legs of the relay which are about 5 miles ea.  One of the girls gladly volunteered to run UP Galena summit, and another brave soul volunteered to run down--and neither one of those was me!  I have ALOT of work to do before June 11.  Now if it would warm up a little so I could get out and start running!  The best part of this is our team name: The Housewives of Heyburn- ha-ha love it!

Note: new pics of the kids on the sidebar--its about time, I know.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Sister needs to share with her Uncle! :-)

Amy said...

Smart girl! I wouldn't have any oreos left to put into the pantry for kids to get into though-Nice work on signing up for that relay! Holy cow! I love the Reeboks. They felt a little different at first because of the bottoms but now when I run I can't even tell. My butt and legs are definitely more toned though. Good luck with your running! And pay attention to your kids making baskets instead of talking!! j/k :)
are you guys going to Las Vegas in October for the dental conference? Josh and I are thinking about going and I thought it would be fun to have people to hang out with while the husbands are gone. :)

James and Tricia Thomas said...

That run sounds AMAZING! I would love to do something like that! I would do the downhill but NEVER the uphill! Your little girl is so cute with the oreo's!

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

Yay! Housewives of Heyburn!

Jessica said...

She is so cute! I need to check out those little clips now. Gigi won't wear the headbands anymore either so I'll have to give these a try.

Pal & Hatty said...

Cute pictures! Those Oreos look pretty tempting! Good luck with your run!

Kathy Rose said...

Love the oreo pictures. So cute! And I noticed your stool from Dale Butler in the background. :) I love that stool.