Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snowy Days


Happy to see snow.


Yup-that's our dog in a nutshell...annoying!



We had an extra long Thanksgiving Break this year thanks to 2 snow days before the break and 1 after. It

was so bitter cold and windy that the kids didn't even get to play outside that much. I think

were all glad when school started back up on Tuesday. 

We had a great Thanksgiving with lots of eating and laying around. :)

Friday we went up to the mountains to find our tree:



This is Nate's favorite part.  (ha just kidding)

Look at Joslyn's new trick!!!

She is SO brave.


&

WSWS
What She Wore Sunday:



Drumroll please
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(it kinda sounded like one when I typed that)  :)






She is SO Stinkin' Cute!!!!

It totally helps that she loves the camera.

She knows how to get what she wants... What? She is only 11 months old!

She is a climber, she can climb all the way up the stairs but can't go back down. She also climbs out of the highchair.  I basically can't take my eyes off her.

She can stand up in the middle of the floor all by herself.

No steps yet, but I can tell they're not far off.

She loves to clap her hands and play pat-a-cake.

She has just discovered the, I drop it-you pick it up game.  This one will be a favorite for sure!

Gets into everything, she loves to empty my cupboards and drawers.

She gives the best loves, complete with pats on the back.
♥♥♥

We have a jam packed December ahead of us...here we GO!

10 comments:

the winn-ers said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to come and meet her and hold her this month!! Your house looks so amazing!Love you

Jolisa said...

I don't think that little girl could be any cuter. I wish I was there to squeeze her little cheeks. I LOVE the snow pictures. Your blog/house/kids are just so darling and put together. You are a talented girl!

triciathomas said...

I LOVE J's outfit!!! Girls are the BEST!!! It has been cold here but school NEVER gets canceled because we live a block away and so does everyone else (no buses!)

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

OMHeck! That baby is too dang cute!

Amy said...

Yikes!! That's a lot of snow you guys got. I remember in PA they would cancel school for the littlest amount of snow so when we had our first snow storm here I slept in thinking for sure school would be canceled. But it wasn't :). I guess if they canceled school for every snow storm they would have no summer break :) Good times. Cute pictures of your little munchkins. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas!

Lynne said...

I can't get over how big your boys are and WHAT a Beautiful little girl. They are soooo much fun.
Hope you are enjoying the post school life. Lynne Gleed

Niki said...

She's a cutie! HAPPY BIRTHDAY in a couple of days if I don't remember to call you. Things have been crazy with Cole's surgery, etc. Epic 30, wow we're old! Make Nate spoil you ;) LOVE!

Jessica said...

That outfit is too cute!! And I love the snow pics, too bad we don't get much snow here in Portland. ;)

Kathy Rose said...

So I just noticed how big your yard is or just that you don't have any neighbors super close. I REALLY wish that we could find a home like that here, but nope...not gonna happen. Joslyn's outfit...soooo cute!! That is the funnest thing with girls...dressing them. Boy's...not so much. :) She's a doll.

Pal & Hatty said...

Babies are the best! She is darling!