Ghostess with the Mostest
Silly Ladybug
The coolest Buzz Lightyear
The cutest trick-or-treaters
"Hulk Strong"
Sneaky Spiderman
Freaky Frankenstein
It was a solid week of Halloween festivities, and I'm glad it's over. :) First off the Catmull Halloween party, lots of games, prizes, food and fun. Friday was the school parade and parties. Then a pizza party with cousins. After pizza we went to the local garden center to have fun at the mazes. Let me tell you they did not disappoint, they went all out this year. We spent hours there, no kidding! Grandpa, Christopher, Regan and Ethan were the only ones who wanted to do the haunted maze. The rest of us opted out. Brody and Bella spent the majority of their time in the corn pit having corn fights, digging and having fun. Hudson went down the GIANT slide a GAZILLION times, and Braiden drug me kicking and screaming into the 3D maze (tunnels through straw bales) claustrophobia-city!!! I made it out alive though. It was so much fun!! Saturday was the trunk or treat I was in charge of the photo booth This girl and I put together the awesome display, it turned out so cute, thanks for your help Erin!
It was a fun Halloween but for now we are all costumed and candied out!
6 comments:
It is about time Nate put on some makeup, he looks much better. :-)
I love the costumes. Joslyn is super cute and looking so big now! Isn't it great having four kids and sneaking their candy?! (Or maybe I am the only one who does that).
i love fall. your super cute homemade decorations and ideas are awesome. you are one talented lady. love all the fall activities too. the mazes sound so fun. and joslyn and her cute cheeks just keep growing!
They all look great! I love Nate's costume! :) Your display looks awesome! You did a great job.
I love that ghostess tee, how cute is Joslyn in it!! Your kids costumes are awesome too. Looks like you all had a fabulous halloween!
Could you have any cuter kids! I don't think so... Thank you so much for the display it waqs wonderful and everyone loved it. You are the best! :D
Post a Comment