It's TRUE
AAAHHH! I can't believe it, my washing machine must be really hungry because I found 16 socks here, that's 8 pairs of socks!!! All of those odd socks now have their mates. :)
I thought I got a glimpse of a sock so I pulled back the rubber gasket (which I have never done before...obviously) and that's what I found, I was dumbfounded.
It turns out that our washing machine prefers little tiny Hudson socks over big bulky daddy socks. What kind of socks does your washing machine prefer?
8 comments:
I have made it a habit to check that sneaking little hiding place every time I do a load of laundry.......mine eats mommy little socks....
That is hilarious. I never knew about that little rubber thing.I'm going to go check right now!
It really is true. My parents washing machine does the same thing. My dad found 5 of Teague's little socks in there.
Ha,ha! My friend just recently told me the same thing about her washer! I haven't checked mine, guess now I better go do that:)
That's pretty funny- I should probably check mine as well.
Ps we are hoping you guys make a trip out to see us when we move. Maybe another reunion?:)
Your baby is so cute!! Congrats! I think it's so fun you finally got a girl! :) Hope you are doing well!
Oh my heck! I'm going to check mine right now! Btw your little girl is such a cutie!! I love her bows! I bet you are having so much fun with her!!
I'm speechless!! IT'S TRUE???? HA HA HA HA!!! That's hilarious! How could it eat THAT many socks? You must have been dying the whole time you were pulling them out! LOL
Post a Comment