Sunday, November 29, 2009

Much Better!

There has been a lot of work going on in the house this past week. I'm glad that it is winding down because I can't stand the construction mess. But I put up with it because the end result is well worth it. Take a look...

Much better:



I don't think I took a before picture of our bathroom but the shower was 2x4s and the tub surround was 2x4s so now we can use our shower. We still need to put the shower heads on and reset the toilet, good thing the F.I.L. is a plumber, that comes in handy. ;) {{hugs}}

Much MUCH Better:



So happy with the way the door turned out.

Much MUCH MUCH Better:



Remember the railing before? (it was a piece of ply wood) UGH! I have to stand and stare at it now ahhhh! I actually helped with this one. Proud? Well I didn't do much... but I did help. :)

No comments: