It's enough to make me want to cry...I finally have the internet!!! YIPEEEEE!!! Let's see it's been almost 6 whole months without (ahhh) We signed up with Cable One, then a month and a half later they finally hooked us up, way to be on the ball Cable One!
Any way, I planned on writing a nice little update with lots of pictures and all that good stuff, but all my pictures are tied up on the laptop (who kicked the bucket, THE day after we got a new computer, how convienient!) I'll see what I can come up with. See you soon.
3 comments:
Yeh! You got the internet! How fun for you. :) Now just update that family picture and you'll be set! JK! Good to have you back.
and i thought you had just grown accustomed to not spending hours on end updating! :)
You are funny Elise. How are you feeling? I don't know how you are going to have time to blog, you have a GIRL to get ready for!! :). I am excited to see updated pictures though.
Post a Comment