Monday, May 18, 2009

Good News

We got the WHOLE basement painted on Saturday WAAAHOOOO!!!! Thanks to my two older brothers who came to help, and mom who brought food and babysat. Oh and the PRO MASKER 2000 I don't know how I ever masked with out it, the best tool you will ever use!!! Puts tape on in 1/8 of the time in a perfectly straight line, ahhh I'm in love. Oh and Frog Tape means no paint seeping! Now all we have left is the entry, den, hallway, and family room. Yeah, still a lot to do but I'm not touching those rooms, vaulted ceilings. All of the cabinets were installed on thurs and fri. WOW it's starting to look like a liveable house. :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yea! Congrats! I am excited that it is coming along so well. It sounds like it will be done by the time we come through! Hopefully you guys are up for coming by and visiting for a little and check out the beautiful house of yours!
oh and sorry for ruining Idol for you! I thought everyone would have watched it.

Kristy said...

Yeah yeah yeah, Nate just has to help me lay tile now. :-)
Oh, I told my mother in law about the tape thing and she went right out and bought one. She is going to be doing a bunch of painting, or should I say I will probably get to do it. :-)

lacey said...

That is so exciting! I bet you can't wait until you get to move it, I can't wait to see the finished pictures!

Rachelle Christensen said...

Cool! I'm gonna have to remember the next time I paint. I can't wait to see your house!
I just reviewed the most awesome crafter’s cabinet from The Original Scrapboxand I wanted to tell you about it! Stop by
my blog
to join in the fun!

Garrison Propaganda said...

man i bet youre wishing that wonderful future home of yours didnt have so many walls! but, the past few posts have been about progress. glad to hear youve gotten so much done and that you should have gotten lots more done since your last post. its always nice to find handy gadgets which help in aiding long tasks. after this is all said and done you could open up your own little painting business huh? (actually youll probably hate the site of a paintbucket). hope living with the inlaws in the booneys without regular internet access isnt doing you in! youre a brave woman!