Tuesday, February 10, 2009

He's a Walkin' Boy!!!

Night before last, Hudson officially walked. Officially = more than 2 steps, it was four to be exact. :) Crawling is still the preferred mode of transportation, but I'm sure before long he will be running around with the best of them!!

Cute story: The other night we were telling the two older boys good night (Hudson was in the other room) We turned out the lights and shut the door, just to see Hudson crawling down the hall as fast as he could. He pushed the boys' door open, crawled in their room, sat down and started waving to them, then we all started laughing, it was so cute. He did not want to miss out on the good nights. He loves giving the brothers good night hugs, blowing kisses, and waving to them. He is definitely at a very fun age right now.

I made a typo in my last post and I read right over it about 4 times. It wasn't until BRAIDEN was reading the post that I realized my error!! Smart boy!

7 comments:

Garrison Propaganda said...

youve got a potential editor on your hands. way to catch the typo. what was it by the way? ohhhhh the first steps. man youre gonna be a busy momma with three running boys soon. good luck! then hell be at the stage where all he does is want to run. which is okay until you have to try to make him sit still at church until the magical age of 18 months.

Jennie and Adam said...

Way to go Hudson!

Katy said...

Hi Elise,
I saw your blog listed on a friends blog, and I was excited to see how you have been. I am amazed at your scrapbooking and blogging abilities! Glad to see you are doing so well. I have a blog, (not as cute :) it is richardandkaty.blogspot.com. Check it out sometime. Hope you are all dong great!
Katy Williams

Ladybug143 said...

Sounds like a fun kid! I love the things kids do!

Kristy said...

Yea!! Walking!! I love when they have a little more mobility (that may sound strange, but I do)! BTW I love your blog background...very cute!

Amy said...

Busy Busy miss Elise! Hudson is a cutie!

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

Thats so fun about our little baby! Growing up before our eyes. Your blog is so cute. You crafty girl! Is that all digital scrappin? You'll have to come over for dinner soon. Haven't seen you guys in awhile. Too fun about our competition huh? We had a blast. TTFN