Then we started trick-or-treating, to Grandmas and Grandpas, and Great Grandmas. Then we headed to the ward trunk-or-treat, it was a little rainy, but not freezing cold so it was bearable. Then we rushed home and changed our clothes so dad and the boys could go to the Minico game (they are doing great this year, they have a good shot at state.) I "volunteered" to stay home with the baby. :)
Here's the pictures of my little goblins:
Braiden was a Ninja, when we went to the store he picked the costume with the coolest weapons, that was the deciding factor, such a boy!
Brody was Iron Man, he LOVED showing off his muscles.
Hudson was a Dalmatian puppy, what more can I say, he was A-DORABLE!!! Daddy is crazy about him!!
11 comments:
They look awesome (I would have said "cute" but I am sure boys don't want to be "cute!). I am jealous of the school halloween parade. We used to do that all the time, but at kailey's school they can't wear cosumes, and they have to call their party a "harvest" party.
hey theres no snow in all those outside pictures. AND no jackets! you guys must have warmed up considerably. that has got to be a relief. such fun boy costumes. you got some great shots of your busy baby pup.
How darling! Love the puppy crawling around! And your house slide looks awesome.
Fun Fun! I am jealous Nate has fridays off! That must be a real treat coming from dental school! I liked the costumes also.
ps where are the pics of the house? I am very excited to see them
Okay I am a nerd. I found the slideshow of the house! It looks very nice! It must be fun to be there through all the stages this time around. I am very excited to see a completed project! We are very happy for you guys!
Sounds like you had a fun Halloween. I love Hudson's puppy costume, so cute! Braiden and Brody look pretty cute in theirs too!! But I'm sure they would rather be called cool or tough, not cute! I really like the faces on your pumpkins those turned out really good!!
Cute pumpkins and kids! You obviously have boys! :)
How cute are your kids! And looks like you're building a house- that is so exciting! I'm so excited for you :)
The boys looked so great for Halloween! I am TOTALLY jealous of your house..... I really didn't copy your blog background on purpose. I just always copy my cool friend!;)I am excited and a little scared for the coldness of Idaho! It is getting closer.
OMGosh! They look great! Fantastic! I did miss the dental school parade a little, but it was fun going to the residency and being the only kids for everyone to fuss over.
What studs! love the costumes! I can't believe how big Hudson is! Looks like the weather gave you a break for Halloween. OH....and I love the "Mr Potato head" style pumpkins!
Post a Comment